Save Time & Money with an Ambulance Remount from First Priority Emergency Vehicles
The primary benefit of an ambulance remount is its financial advantage. Not every department can afford new and that's ok! Depending on the original manufacturer, the life of an ambulance module can be 2 to 3 times that of the chassis. Remounting an ambulance can be an excellent alternative to extend the life of a module and offer peace-of-mind with a new chassis and quality warranty.
When we remount an ambulance, we take the existing module and refurbish it to like-new condition. We ensure the electrical is up-to-date, structural issues are addressed, paint is redone and more. We can help reconfigure your layout to create space for new/needed equipment, increase patient and crew safety, and enhance ergonomics to improve patient care. Then, we get it road ready with a new chassis.
Quick Facts About Ambulance Remounts with First Priority Emergency Vehicles:
- We deliver 100+ remounts annually.
- Our turnaround time on an ambulance remount is 75-90 days after the receipt of chassis. A new ambulance can have a lead time of over 270 days!
- We are a Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier.
- We can remount any ambulance brand. In addition, we are 1 of only 2 authorized Braun Ambulances remounters in the US.
- We deliver a quality product backed by a warranty.
- We operate 2 remount facilities to best serve our customers (Jefferson, NC & Manchester, NJ) .
Check out some of the ambulance remounts we have recently completed: